Offering the perfect balance between peaceful waterside living and access to central Liverpool. Tobacco Wharf is a short 6 minute drive to Liverpool’s vibrant city centre, where you will enjoy a diverse mix of restaurants, bars, shopping and entertainment. All units in this stunning conversion have been designed with great care and attention to detail with high quality finishing throughout.
Fully managed - complete hands-off investment
Guaranteed 7% rental assurance for the first year
- Stamp duty paid by developer* (First-time buyers on single property only)
- Completed, tenanted instant income generator
- 1-2 bedroom luxury apartments
- Size: 1BR - 520 to 967 sq.ft. | 2BR - 829 to 1,198 sq.ft.
- High demand due to undersupply
- Location: Next to Liverpool Waters scheme, Titanic Hotel, and new Everton Football stadium
- Facilities: Lifts, allocated parking, management company, on-site caretaker, communal garden, BBQ
- Transportation: Private parking, immediate bus routes, train station 2 mins away
- Furnishing: £3,600 for 1BR | £4,800 for 2BR (required for lease management)
*Stamp duty paid subject to any government increases in 2019
Getting in and around Liverpool City
2 major airports within a 45-minute drive
37-minute drive from Manchester to Liverpool
2-hour train to London
Deepwater terminal takes 95% of world’s largest ships
The City of Liverpool
Liverpool is an exciting vibrant city, a truly world-class centre for investment, commerce and culture. An exceptional place to work and live, offering both contemporary and classic architecture, unique centres of learning, an impressive cultural legacy and incredible shopping, sport and nightlife.
Unparalleled financial investment and excellent links to international markets make Liverpool the perfect location for growing business.