The University Collection by Berkeley Group
This collection of superior properties, located next to some of England's finest universities including the Reading University and Kingston University, are especially catered to foreign students living in the city and provides all the amenities for a safe and welcoming luxury home while in the UK.
Register now to learn more about easy investment options.
Attend one of our London Property Presentations. Register below for more information.
The London Property Collection
Location: Greenwich SE3 9FD
Description: A selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, penthouses and townhouses in one of London's most popular locations, the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
Closest University: University of Greenwich
Kidbrooke Village is an award winning regeneration project divided into four distinct neighborhoods: The Village Centre, Meridian Gate, Blackheath Quarter, and City Point. Each of those neighborhoods offer something unique to residents and are fully connected to the wider London network via bicycle paths. Residents here can take advantage of an impressive range of first class residents' only facilities and the 35 hectares of open space surrounding the area including from the Sutcliffe Park, to the Cator Park. What's more is its close location to institutions like the University of Greenwich makes it an ideal area for international students to live in during their stay in the UK.
- An award winning development
- Surrounded by 35 hectares of open space
- Stunning water features to view at Cator Park
- Cycle ways connect you to a wider London network
- A range of first class residents' only facilities
- Be in London Bridge in only 16 minutes
Green Park Village
Location: Reading RG2 6AB
Description: 1-5 bedroom lakeside homes close to Green Park Business Park in Reading, Berkshire
Closest University: Reading University
Everything really is 'on your doorstep' at Green Park Village: located next to the University of Reading, Reading Green Park Crossrail Station (opens in 2019), Market Square for all to enjoy, a community hall for residents to meet and the wonderful lake offering trails and walks. At the nearby Green Park business centre there is plenty on offer including a gym, restaurants, retail, trim trails, nature paths around the Longwater Lake all set within 195 acres of landscaped parkland. The business centre is also host to a number of events including the annual food festival and regular sporting events.
- New community in a beautiful lakeside setting
- Open green spaces, trim trails & nature paths
- Market Square, new Primary School & proposed Train Station
- Gym, crèche, restaurants and retail at nearby Green Park
- Excellent transport links to Reading and London
- Crossrail from Reading in 2019
Location: Kingston KT2 5NZ
Description: A stylish collection of 1-2 bedroom apartments situated close to Central London.
Closest University: Kingston College School of Art & Design
Situated in the heart of the lively market town of Kingston-upon-Thames, Queenshurst offers a lifestyle defined by its proximity to several educational institutions, water, nature and the cosmopolitan delights of the town centre. It is a gateway to the finest educational institutions in the capital, giving parents an exciting opportunity to invest in their children's future. Many of the residents in this project are students from some of the city's elite universities, including the Royal College of Art, Imperial College, University College London, and London School of Economics and Political Science, to name just a few.
- A stylish collection of apartments
- Residents' gym and 24 hour concierge
- Cinema room and Residents Suite
- New linear park and central garden square
- 5 minute walk to Kingston railway station
- Car Club scheme
Prince of Wales Drive
Location: Battersea SW11 4EJ
Description: Contemporary 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments overlooking Battersea Park and the Power Station
Closest University: Imperial College
Set within 2.5 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, Prince of Wales Drive is a gorgeous residential property with state-of-the-art residents' facilities such us a 17m pool, 24-hour concierge, and secure basement parking just to name a few. It is mere minutes away from sought-after areas like Chelsea and Kensington, and the highly prestigious schools of Imperial College and Royal College of Music.
- Contemporary 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Just moments from Battersea Park
- Short walk from the Northern line Zone 1 tube station (due 2020)
- Focused around new, beautifully landscaped public gardens
- Stunning views over Battersea Park and the Power Station
Location: Reading Green Park Station
Description: 1-3 bedroom homes in a thriving London riverside community
Closest University: Royal College of Arts
Battersea Reach is located in one of London's most prestigious areas and is an easy stepping off point for everything the city has to offer. It has excellent links to the historic areas of Kensington and Knightsbridge, the exciting variety of shops on the King's Road, and the fashion brands and theatre of the West End. But most importantly, it easily links to any of the 43 universities and colleges in the greater London area making this a sound investment for your children's future.
- Award-winning riverside development
- Over six acres of landscaped open space
- 300 metres of new riverside walk
- Hotel-style 24-hour concierge
- Excellent transport links