Al Zahia’s Second Neighborhood Set for Handover Mid-2018

 
landscape-white-bg.jpg
 Maqsoud Odinaev is a Property Consultant at Chestertons MENA. For inquiries, call +971 55 562 1617 or email Maqsoud.Odinaev@chestertons.com.

Maqsoud Odinaev is a Property Consultant at Chestertons MENA. For inquiries, call +971 55 562 1617 or email Maqsoud.Odinaev@chestertons.com.

 Al Zahia, Sharjah

Al Zahia, Sharjah

Al Zahia, Sharjah’s only mixed-use gated community, could be your new address with the upcoming handover of its second neighborhood, Al Narjis, by mid-2018.

Al Zahia is a realization of the collaborative efforts between Sharjah Holdings and Majid Al Futtaim of building an integrated modern destination immersed with traditional Arab values. You can expect a great selection of masterfully designed abodes in Al Narjis as its developers remain resolute on delivering the highest standards of living in the region.

Al Narjis features a variety of stunning five-bedroom villas and three and four-bedroom townhouses thoughtfully tailored to the needs of residents, ranging from young professionals, couples, and families with kids. Offering an ideal setting for a balanced community lifestyle, some of the main highlights you can look forward to in Al Narjis include the water activities park, multi-functional open spaces, fitness stations, and one of the six themed community parks of Al Zahia.

Al Zahia’s convenient location between Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road and University City Road, as well as accessible road links to the rest of the region, make getting around Sharjah effortless for you too.

Chestertons Mena Property Consultant, Maqsoud Odinaev, states one of the key points as to why Al Zahia is an excellent choice for investment is due to the 5% down payment and remaining 95% on handover scheme offered.

Chestertons offers three and four-bedroom townhouses in Phase 3 of Al Zahia, Sharjah. For more information about these excellent properties, contact Chestertons Mena Property Consultant, Maqsoud Odinaev, at 055 562 1617 or email Maqsoud.Odinaev@chestertons.com.